Passion for Dental Sleep Treatment
You need to know that the sleep dentist you choose has the right training and credentials. But the right education isn’t enough if you can’t trust that your needs and concerns are being heard. The dentist you choose has to have staff that are trained and caring as well.
Dr. Roger Roubal has spent the past three decades as a Nebraska Sleep Apnea dentist to help people to achieve healthier, more restful sleep. Through sleep apnea treatment, he knows his results go beyond just the mouth. He has a passion for his profession and it shows in the results he achieves for his patients – not just in how the patients look, but in how much their quality of life is improved.
His commitment to excellence in the area of sleep dentistry–set him apart from others. Not only does he have extensive hands-on experience and expertise, he genuinely cares about his patients.
|“I exist to treat those patients suffering from sleep apnea and not being treated for it. I provide a life changing alternative for non-compliant CPAP users. With proper treatment, patients can finally get restful, restorative sleep and become healthier. This will minimize their future health risks. My life is built around these things. THIS IS MY PASSION.”|
What Are Dr. Roubal’s Credentials?
Dr. Roger Roubal earned his DDS from Creighton University in 1974 and was a Clinical Instructor at Creighton University School of Dentistry from 1974-1975. While being a well-rounded dentist, Dr Roubal is a believer in lifelong learning and has a focus on the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea.
Dr. Roubal has a number of professional affiliations, including:
- Instructor of Sleep Apnea treatment with Oral Appliances for Doctor Alliance Group
- President: American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Founding Member: Dental Organization for Sleep Apnea
- Accredited Facility at American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Certified in sleep treatment by the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- ACSDD (Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorder Dentistry)
- Diplomat: Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Diplomat: American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Certified, and served as a clinical Instructor 2005-2010: Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Fellow: International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Omaha District Dental Society
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Sleep Study Club
“Even though Dr Roubal has advanced training and credentialing from the major Dental Sleep Medicine Boards, the American Dental Association does not recognize Dental Sleep Medicine as a specialty at this time.”
You should be the decision-maker when it comes to deciding how to get relief from your symptoms. At Advanced Dental Sleep Treatment Center in Omaha, you have that control. We use the latest advances in sleep dentistry procedures. Our technology also gives us empirical data on the cause of your symptoms. Because of this advantage, we are consistently able to satisfy our patients. This sets us apart from many other Nebraska dentistry offices.
Your Sleep Apnea Dentistry Team
Dr. Roubal’s staff have received extensive training in sleep dentistry. An experienced and caring staff plus the latest in computer technology create the foundation for providing the best experience possible in comprehensive and complete dentistry.
The staff at Dr. Roubal’s office go the extra step to ensure you are well cared-for, informed, and fully satisfied with your treatment. They are committed to hearing your concerns and ensuring you get the answers you need.
Hearing about positive experiences from other people is something many of us count on when making choices. Dr. Roubal’s office receives most of his new patients from word-of-mouth. It’s a testament to the fact his expertise, caring staff, patient input into the process and technology provide our patients with the most comfortable and informed procedure they can have.
If you would like to learn more about the Advanced Dental Sleep Treatment Center Difference, and our Omaha sleep apnea dentist, please call (402) 493-4175 or contact Dr. Roubal’s office to begin getting the healthy, fully-rested sleep you deserve!